About Tech EdVentures
Tech EdVentures was created in Silicon Valley by Dr. Allen Selis, a visionary educator who is guided by the belief that engineering,design and coding skills are so important that kids should learn them in elementary school.
What makes us different?
- We tackle real challenges. From wiring sensors to writing HTML code, Tech EdVentures asks kids to solve real-world problems using the same tools as professionals.
- We set high standards. Robotics in Kindergarten? Python for third graders? Tech EdVentures lifts students up to meet their potential by setting
consistently high standards for all.
We support great learning. Small classes, carefully chosen staff and a
commitment to mentoring students make Tech EdVentures the place where young inventors thrive.
Classes That Inspire Greatness
Here is a brief sample of what kids can learn at Tech EdVentures. For full descriptions, locations and timing, see our registration page.
- Tiny Tech Classes. Robotics and electronics for 4-6 year old children in a hands-on, exploration-based setting.
- Robot Garage. A full course in robotics for students of all ages introduces circuits, sensors, mechanical design and computer coding skills.
All levels from beginner to intermediate students.
- Code Academy. From Python to HTML and beyond, Code Academy gives kids the skills to write real code while solving a slew of creative challenges. Our most popular new class.
- Minecraft Mods. It's Minecraft for pros as our kids gain the coding skills
to re-write their
A great introduction to coding and critical thinking with a fun twist.
- Digital Animation. Create amazing characters that come to life in 3-D
animation using the same software tools as industry professionals.
- Computer Game Design. Create animated characters, game-fields, sounds and special effects using a
professional game-design engine and lots of coding magic. Our most popular summer class!